Wednesday, September 12, 2018

An interesting decentralized P2P player - Cuckoo

Recently, I found a decentralized video player on Github.From the official description,I know Cuckoo is free and always will be.Anyone or group can search, make, share and watch your favorite videos in Cuckoo without any limits or registration.It sounds like a decentralized youtube, isn’t it?
After downloading the installation, it is really a surprise.Simple operation interface, let me learn how to use it all at once.
I tried to upload a new movie:Mission: Impossible - Fallout,I got a cuckoo sharing code and sent him to my relatives and friends. Soon they will be able to open and watch it. It’s really great. It instantly makes me think it’s a good tool for video sharing.
An interesting decentralized P2P player - Cuckoo
Cuckoo looks like a complete decentralized video solution,His continuous update makes me think that he will be the trend of future video communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment