Wednesday, September 19, 2018

How to make my Cuckoo videos shared quickly

I have my own channel at Cuckoo, but how can I get more people to subscribe to it? As a new Cuckoor, let me share some points with you:

Post my sharing code on social networking sites
Share my sharing code on Twitter and Facebook to let more people know about my cuckoo channel

Set my channel sharing code on Youtube
My channel sharing code can be set in the channel settings, and my video sharing code can also be included in each video description.

Publish the sharing code in the instant messaging software
In some instant messaging tools, I can post my sharing code, such as my profile or in a group.

Paste my sharing code in the website comments
Website comments, you can post my sharing code there, let more people see my cuckoo

All in all, there are people in places where there are Cuckoo, let more people know your sharing code, pay attention to you, this will be your fortune.

You can download cuckoo here: https://cuckootech.github.io/

No comments:

Post a Comment