Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Cuckoo is so hot but why is it not well known?

In my social group, I found someone sharing a thing called Cuckoosharing code. At first I thought it was a normal invitation code or address. Later I discovered that he started my new understanding of video playback.
Cuckoo is awesome. Adding videos to Cuckoo to get the share code, you can send it to anyone you want, let them subscribe to my channel, and keep an eye on my channel updates.
This thing will be very hot in the future, but because it is a new thing, it is not known. I think this kind of decentralized application is the future development trend, without being unreasonably constrained, more free and open, allowing creators to get more creative inspiration and form their own unique things. I like Cuckoo, I hope you like it too.
Source from

No comments:

Post a Comment